When accessing databases from home you will be prompted to enter your library card number and PIN. Click here for more information on how to obtain a library card. Need help using a database? Call your local library or email us.
Collection of EBSCO databases which can be searched simultaneously.
Explora for Public Libraries is EBSCO’s interface designed for public library patrons. Users can browse topics of interest or search for a topic of their choice. Search results can be limited to source type (e.g., magazines, news, biographies, etc.).
Explora for Public Libraries includes:
- Business Source Complete
- Columbia Encyclopedia
- Consumer Health Complete
- Health Source – Consumer Edition
- MasterFILE Elite
- Newspaper Source
Funk and Wagnall’s New World Encyclopedia is a general encyclopedia containing over 25,000 information segments appropriate for the research needs of school students.
This directory provides access to several publications:
- American Wholesalers and Distributors Directory
- Consultants and Consulting Organizations Directory
- National E-mail and Fax Directory
- Tradeshows Worldwide
- Encyclopedia of Business Information Sources
- Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media
- Encyclopedia of Associations
- National Directory of Nonprofit Organizations
- Brands and Their Companies
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7. Some of the titles you have access to are: Business Plans Handbook; Drama for Students; Novels for Students; McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology; Encyclopedia of Religion; and Encyclopaedia Judaica.
This resource provides an accessible, authoritative source of information about people, places, events, historical themes, institutions, and many other topics relating to the arts, business and industry, cities and counties, education, folklife, government and politics, history and archaeology, land and resources, literature, media, religion, science and medicine, sports and recreation, and transportation. Part of GALILEO. More information »
Important Financial Literacy Tools from Weiss Ratings & Grey House Publishing
- Independent, Unbiased Financial Strength Ratings of Banks, Credit Unions & Insurance Companies
- Conservative Buy-Hold-Sell Ratings of Thousands of Stocks, Mutual Funds & Exchange Traded Funds
- Create your own Personal Account to create a Watchlist, get Upgrade/Downgrade Notifications and Log In from Anywhere
- Medicare Supplement Insurance – Which Plan to Choose, How Much it will Cost, Compare Rates & Plan Benefits
- Weiss Financial Ratings Online Includes:
- Financial Strength Ratings: Banks
- Financial Strength Ratings: Credit Unions
- Financial Strength Ratings: Insurance
- Investment Ratings: Stocks
- Investment Ratings: Mutual Funds
- Investment Ratings: Exchange-Traded Funds
- Customized Medicare Supplement Insurance Buyer’s Guide
- Online Access: Consumer Guides
- Online Access: Financial Literacy Basics
- Online Access: Financial Literacy: Planning for the Future