Sign in to RBDigital and select up to two of the following streaming video channels at a time for unlimited access to the selected channels for 7 days each! After the 7 days are over, just return here to renew the selected channels or to select a different choice!
Best in British TV and Film
Acorn TV offers world-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond, including a full slate of original and exclusive programming. With thousands of hours of commercial-free programming and new shows added weekly, there’s always something to watch!
Full-Length Concerts and Music Documentaries
Stingray Qello is the only place to watch over 1,500 of the most amazing live moments in music. It’s the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries streamed on-demand to just about any digital device. It’s like a never-ending concert ticket!
Movies, Documentaries, Shorts, and TV
Enjoy award-winning comedies, documentaries, drama, animation, shorts, and classic TV. With IndieFlix, you can instantly view thousands of titles from around the world, including the best of classic TV, horror, comedy, film-festival darlings, and more.
The Great Courses Channel includes over 150 of the most popular courses taught by the world’s top professors. Gain unlimited access to the world’s most engaging professors enabling patrons to delve into an immersive learning experience, covering a wide variety of subjects, including:
- History — Study ancient and biblical times, medieval Europe, Eastern and Western civilizations, as well as how these historical periods still impact society.
- Health — Dive into courses on meditation, nutrition, natural healing and brain fitness.
- Science — Learn from America’s leading scientists in numerous areas of study ranging from biology, astronomy & space, engineering & technology and beyond.
- Language Arts — learning leadership, thinking and communication skills in both professional and personal lives are essential to get a head.
In addition to any two RBDigital Streaming Video channels above, you can also enjoy access to the Streaming Video content in ArtistWorks and Overdrive!
ArtistWorks for Libraries provides patrons with world-class instruction through self-paced video lessons from Grammy Award-winning music and artistic professionals. ArtistWorks for Libraries offers users everything they need for musical and artistic instruction, from introduction to advanced performance. Students now have access to this kind of instruction, regardless of reductions/eliminations of school music programs and without the high cost of private instruction.
- Login with the same username and password for RBDigital Audiobooks, RBDigital Magazines, RBDigital Streaming Video, and Artistworks!
- Beginner to advanced music instruction for the most popular string and band instruments
- Professional musicians provide instruction
- Art and voice classes also included
- Video based with bookmarking features
- On-the-go learning with browser enabled content for desktop and mobile device
- Includes remote access for 24/7 availability
- Streaming video content includes feature films, documentaries, and instructional videos from The Great Courses.
As journalism’s most trusted name in exploration and discovery, National Geographic Virtual Library(NGVL) supports a range of scholarly research needs in the areas of science, history, technology, the environment, cultures, and more. NGVL brings the National Geographic Society to the library in a cross-searchable platform that fits the way today’s students and patrons conduct their research.
Reputable, authoritative, and appropriate content that brings children aged 6-14 the world in a way they’ve never seen it before. Fun and substantive, National Geographic Kids will take them on amazing adventures in science, nature, culture, archaeology, and space. This resource includes the National Geographic Kids magazine and the People, Animals, and the World kid’s research tool.
lynda.com is an online learning site that hosts a constantly growing library of over 3,000 courses that include over 130,000 videos. Courses cover a variety of topics (including business, design, web development and multimedia skills) and software (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and open source applications) that can help you pursue personal and professional goals. These courses are delivered by expert instructors and feature searchable transcripts that make it easy to find quick answers to questions. They also feature Certificates of Completion that can be uploaded to a LinkedIn profile. Lynda for Libraries allows you to watch videos in small, easy-to-manage chunks, and to return to the lessons at your convenience.
Jewish Data is one of the largest professionally compiled Jewish Genealogy resources of its kind currently available. It has over 500,000 Jewish Genealogy records including images of Jewish Tombstones, school yearbook pages and Citizen Declaration documents. New Jewish Genealogy records are added on an ongoing basis. View records from around the world and submit your local Jewish Cemetery records and photos to help increase the Jewish Genealogy records and provide information for other Jewish Genealogy seekers.
Value Line is an Investment Research tool that covers 3,500 Stocks across 100 Industries.
- 1,700 widely-followed analyst covered companies
- 1,800 small and mid-cap companies
- Full industry reports
- Unbiased Rating and Reports
- Analytical Summary & Index
- Guided Selection & Opinion
- Market-Driven Supplements
Important Financial Literacy Tools from Weiss Ratings & Grey House Publishing
- Independent, Unbiased Financial Strength Ratings of Banks, Credit Unions & Insurance Companies
- Conservative Buy-Hold-Sell Ratings of Thousands of Stocks, Mutual Funds & Exchange Traded Funds
- Create your own Personal Account to create a Watchlist, get Upgrade/Downgrade Notifications and Log In from Anywhere
- Medicare Supplement Insurance – Which Plan to Choose, How Much it will Cost, Compare Rates & Plan Benefits
- Weiss Financial Ratings Online Includes:
- Financial Strength Ratings: Banks
- Financial Strength Ratings: Credit Unions
- Financial Strength Ratings: Insurance
- Investment Ratings: Stocks
- Investment Ratings: Mutual Funds
- Investment Ratings: Exchange-Traded Funds
- Customized Medicare Supplement Insurance Buyer’s Guide
- Online Access: Consumer Guides
- Online Access: Financial Literacy Basics
- Online Access: Financial Literacy: Planning for the Future
RBDigital Magazines allows patrons to have unlimited simultaneous access to complete digital magazines, which can easily be viewed on any Internet-enabled device inside or outside of the library. RBDigital Magazines‘ unique technology digitally recreates a magazine page for page, including full color pictures, intuitive navigation, key word article search and interactive elements such as audio and video. Bloomberg Businessweek, Newsweek, Popular Science, National Geographic, Good Housekeeping, and Ladies Home Journal are just a few of the popular titles that are available.
The Gale Courses program, formerly known as Learn4Life, offers you access to hundreds of instructor-led online courses covering everything from health and wellness to creative writing, computer programming, GED test preparation and much more. ed2go courses are developed by expert instructors, many currently working at universities around the country, and have continuous enrollment dates. Each individual course is offered online for six weeks and features 12 lessons with online discussions, homework, quizzes and a final exam.Catalog listings include courses on:
- Creating web pages
- Grant writing
- Project management
- Health and wellness
- …and more
Library cardholders have free access to eAudio at home, in the library, or on the go. RBDigital is compatible with all popular listening devices, and mobile apps are available for the iPhone®, Android™, and Kindle Fire. RBDigital features an easy-to-use interface with streamlined navigation, fast downloads, and automatic software updates. Live toll-free technical support is available at 1-877-77AUDIO.
Georgia Library Learning Online – Georgia’s Virtual Library, funded by the Governor and the General Assembly for the citizens of Georgia since 1995.
- Tutorial – How to use GALILEO