- If you used your library card any time in 2020, it has been renewed to June 20, 2021. If you last used your card in 2019, it has been renewed at least to December 31, 2020.
- No late fees will accrue on overdue material until further notice. Fees will be charged for lost or damaged material.
- Outdoor book drops at all Cobb library locations with the exception of Switzer Library and Windy Hill Library are open.
- Returned items will be placed in quarantine and remain on your account for up to 5 days. Items will be checked in and your account updated after items come out of quarantine.
- Seven libraries are open to the public: East Cobb, Mountain View Regional, North Cobb Regional, Sewell Mill, South Cobb Regional, West Cobb Regional and Vinings.
- Hours are Mondays from 10 am – 8 pm and Tuesdays through Fridays from 10 am – 6 pm.
- Activities are limited. See our Library Express Page for details.
- Curbside pickup is still available at these 7 locations, but only during the following hours: Monday through Friday 11 am – 2 pm. Monday evenings 5-7 pm.
- Curbside pickup is also available at Gritters, Kemp, Powder Springs, Sibley, and Stratton during the same hours.
We’re always happy to hear from you! Our customer service team is available to answer questions Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, excluding holidays. You can call our customer service department at (770) 528-2326.
You can also email your question or comments to our customer service department at: