The library has numerous book clubs all throughout the county library system. Find yours today!
Book Club Kits
If you are interested in hosting your own book club you can reserve a book club kit!
Book Club Kit Policy and Procedures
Cobb County Public Library System (CCPLS) offers Book Club Kits as a service to all library patrons with valid CCPLS library cards in good standing.
What’s in a book club kit?
- 12 copies (unless otherwise specified) of one title
- A discussion guide and questions (when available)
- A sign out sheet
How do I reserve a kit?
- Choose a title from the book club kit list
- Please check the Book Club Kit Reservation spreadsheet to ensure the kit is available for the date you want.
- Fill out Book Club Kit Request Form (one title per form). Kits cannot be reserved through the library catalog.
- Submit the form
- May be reserved up to 6 months ahead of time
- Requests are filled on first come, first served basis
- 2 business days required (Monday – Friday)
How long may I keep a kit?
- 45 day check out period
- Kits may not be renewed or kept longer than the checkout period
- Return all copies upon due date
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per day per kit.
- Lost or damaged books will incur a $10.00 charge.
- Lost kits will incur $120.00 charge.
Where can I pick up and return a kit?
- CCPLS patrons will pick up kits at the branch library indicated on the request form. Kits may be returned to any Cobb County Public Library Branch.