The ‘Siblings without Rivalry’™ Parenting Workshop is scheduled for six consecutive Monday evenings at East Cobb Library beginning September 8, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The adults-only workshop is free. Registration is required.
The workshop topics are:
- September 8, Session One: Helping siblings deal with their feelings
- September 15, Session Two: Keeping children separate and unequal
- September 22, Session Three: Siblings in roles
- September 29, Session Four: When kids fight
- October 6, Session Five: Problem solving
- October 13, Session Six: Final review
To register for the workshop, please call (770) 509-2730.
East Cobb Library is located at 4880 Lower Roswell Road, Suite 510-B, Marietta, in the Parkaire Landing Shopping Center. Library branch hours are Monday-Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and closed Sunday. Phone: (770) 509-2730.