Golf is in the spotlight as the 2014 Masters Golf Tournament is April 10-13 in Augusta. There are several golf-related items in Cobb libraries’ Adult Collection, such as:
- How to learn golf: the first complete guide to golf instruction based on exclusive sessions with the game’s top teaching pros by Harry Hurt
- The masters: a hole-by-hole history of America’s golf classic by David Sowell
- The big miss: my years coaching Tiger Woods by Hank Haney
- A Difficult Par: Robert Trent Jones Sr. and the Making of Modern Golf by James Hansen. This item is on order.
- To win and die in Dixie: the birth of the modern golf swing and the mysterious death of its creator, a true story set in early 20th century Atlanta, by Steve Eubanks (Augusta: home of the Masters Tournament).
Masters Tournament Puts Focus on Golf