Can't find the book or article you want at the Cobb County Public Library System? Our Interlibrary Loan system is here to help you!
The Cobb County Public Library System offers Interlibrary Loan (ILL) as a service to all library patrons 17 years of age and older with valid CCPLS library cards in good standing. This system allows CCPLS cardholders access to materials which are not available from our collection. (Get more details about what kinds of items can be requested by clicking here.) Customers can search the catalogs of libraries worldwide using the online database WorldCat to locate items.
- By submitting a request, you are acknowledging that, as a borrower, you are responsible for:
- Any charges assessed by the lending institution, whether or not you choose to use the item
- Overdue fines of $2.00 per day as assessed by CCPLS and additional overdue fines and/or fees imposed by the lending institution
- The responsibility for the item if it is lost or damaged from the time it leaves the supplying library until it has been returned to and received by the supplying library
- If damage or loss occurs, provide compensation or replacement, in accordance with the preference of the supplying library
- Compliance with the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code)
- I further understand that failure to pick up requested items, failure to pay fines or fees, or failure to return items on time or in good condition may result in the loss of my ILL or library privileges.
- Printable Interlibrary Loan guidelines are available here. »
For more information on Interlibrary Loan, call (770) 528-2339 weekdays from 9 am until 5 pm or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.