Join us as we continue our virtual tour of the 16 branches of the Cobb County Public Library System! Take a look at some of our previous stops, and then journey with us as we take a look at our featured branch for this week: South Cobb Regional Library!
The South Cobb Regional Library is located in Mableton on Clay Road, just off Floyd Road. Recognized as a focal point for the unincorporated greater Mableton area, the library is near the Mableton Post Office and the Mable House Complex. South Cobb opened in May of 2006 as a replacement for the smaller branch on Mableton Parkway.
Hours: Monday-Wednesday: 10am-8pm Thursday-Saturday: 11am-6pm Sunday: Closed
Address:805 Clay Road Mableton, Georgia 30126
Contact the library: (770) 528-5828
Visit the library’s webpage for more information.
Featured Upcoming Events:
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM 3rd Tuesday AM book discussion
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Preschool Story Time
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Teen Community Service Hours Orientation
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- 10:00 AM – 10:20 AM Baby Story Time
- 11:00 AM – 11:20 AM Toddler Story Time
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM School Age Story Time
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM Writer’s Workshop led by bestselling author Margaret Johnson-Hodge
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
- 2:00 PM – 03:00 PM Get Smart about your business: Census Economic/Business Data Workshop
The South Cobb Regional Library’s public computers are typically the busiest in the Cobb County Public Library System, serving as a vital resource for students completing school projects, adults searching for jobs and career advancement opportunities, and more! And, the library’s community meeting and study rooms are often booked.