South Cobb Regional Library is hosting a free Homebuyer Education Workshop on Saturday, February 11 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Presented by Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions, the Homebuyer Education Workshop covers a range of topics. For reservations, call (866) 926-4266.
Homebuyer Education Workshop Topics include:
- Your credit report and credit score
- Determining your price range
- Closing cost and down payment assistance
- Identifying the different types of loans and learning about the approval process
- Pre-qualifying vs. pre-approval
- Tenant rights
- Foreclosure prevention
- …and More!
Clearpoint is a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-certified housing counseling agency. For information, visit www.clearpoint.org/housing/.
Please note, childcare is not provided at this workshop.
South Cobb Regional Library, 805 Clay Road, Mableton. (678) 398-5828.