Reach your goal of expanding skills and knowledge in 2013 by enrolling in an ed2go course. The ed2go program consists of hundreds of interactive online courses available through the Cobb County Public Library System (CCPLS).
Free for CCPLS cardholders, ed2go is instructor-led professional development and personal enrichment online courses offered for six weeks with 12 lessons per course.
The next opportunity for CCPLS library cardholders to start ed2go courses is Wednesday, January 16. New sessions start monthly.
Here’s a few ed2go courses CCPLS library cardholders can choose from:
- Keys to Successful Money Management
- Advanced Fiction Writing
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Discover Digital Photography
- Grammar Refresher
- Luscious, Low Fat, Lightning-Quick Meals
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Explore a Career as a Paralegal
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- SAT/ACT Preparation
- GRE Preparation
- GED Preparation
- Write Your Life Story
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Web 2.0: Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts
- Assisting Aging Parents
Library cardholders can enroll and participate in ed2go courses from home, office, or CCPLS library locations. To browse the ed2go catalog for the courses that meet your needs or to enroll in a course, please visit CCPLS’ E-Library.