COBB Cooks the Book!
January 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you love perusing cookbooks to find your next favorite recipe? Join the Mountain View Library’s book club – COBB Cooks the Book! We will explore and share new recipes and treats from some of our favorite cookbooks.
January 23 – Appetizers
February 27 – Soups/Stews
March 27 – Pick a Grain
April 24 – Cooking for Special Diets
May 22 – Food Heritage Day
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Adult Reference Desk.
- Choose a recipe from one of the 3 chosen books (or choose one of your own).
- We’ll make a photocopy of the recipe for you.
- Make one batch of the recipe to share at the next meeting.
- We’ll talk about what worked; what didn’t work; what we liked; and what we didn’t like.
- All skill levels welcome! Come savor with us and discover something new!
Registration is required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk or call (770) 509-2725 to register and pick up your recipe.
Program will be held in the Community Room.