- This event has passed.
Autism Speaks-Community Meeting
Wednesday, March 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
Please join Cobb County Public Library System and Autism Speaks of Georgia to learn how Autism Speaks is growing in new ways to support individuals with autism and their families across the life span.
Community Meeting topics will include:
- Autism Speaks Mission
- Advancing Research Breakthroughs
- Increasing Early Screening and Intervention
- Improving Transition to Adulthood
- Advocacy Efforts
- Ensuring Access to Reliable Information and Resources
- Increasing Understanding and Acceptance
- Helping to build relationships within the School Community
This program is free and open to all, including people with autism and their families, employers, educators and members of the local community.
For more information and to register please email email@example.com or call 770-528-2677