The library’s eBooks can be read on several devices, including your home computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Login with the same username and password for RBDigital Magazines, RBDigital Streaming Video, Artistworks, and RBDigital!
NEW! eRead Kids
This collection of fiction and nonfiction eBook and eAudiobook titles can be downloaded onto computers, tablets and smartphones. All Georgia families now can freely check out electronic books for their devices to encourage early reading, which is so important to educational success!
Also, check out our “Research and Resources: Books, Reading, and Literature” page for more information on great reading resources and free sources for eBooks, like these:
- eBooks on EBSCOhost: Nonfiction and fiction eBooks are available. You’ll need your library card number and PIN to access this database.
- eBook Academic Collection: This collection contains a large selection (nearly 150,000 titles) of multidisciplinary e-book titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
- eBook Community College Collection: Focused on the academic and trade information needs of community colleges, this multidisciplinary collection contains nearly 52,200 titles, including thousands of Workforce Development titles.
- eBook High School Collection: This collection contains nearly 8,500 titles that support a quality learning experience across all academic subject areas, as well as classic literary works, important historical documents and general reference materials.
- eBook K-8 Collection: This collection contains nearly 11,000 titles chosen to support K-8 students across all subject areas and its content aligns with Common Core Curriculum Standards (for participating U.S. states).
- eBook Public Library Collection: With nearly 41,000 titles chosen specifically for public libraries, this general reference collection features fiction titles for both adults and juveniles, as well as best-selling and highly-recommended titles from industry leading publishers.
- Project Gutenberg: A place where you can download over 33,000 free ebooks to read on your PC, iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, iPhone, Android or other portable device.
- Google Books: This site has both free eBooks and eBooks for sale.
- ManyBooks.net: Has free eBooks for download.
- Internet Archive: A 501(c)(3) non-profit that was founded to build an Internet library. Its purposes include offering permanent access for researchers, historians, scholars, people with disabilities, and the general public to historical collections that exist in digital format.