Cobb County libraries are presenting Digital Device Week, a special series of free hands-on adult programs, on Monday, September 12 through Friday, September 16 at various locations.
Organized in support of Library Card Sign-up Month 2016, the series highlights free digital resources available for Cobb library cardholders and digital literacy services offered by library staff. Library Card Sign-up Month is observed in September by the American Library Association and libraries through the United States.
The #DigitalDeviceWeek lineup includes:
- Monday, September 12: Facebook Security, Mountain View Regional Library, 1 pm to 2 pm. (770) 509-2725
- Tuesday, September 13: Lynda.com and Gale Courses, South Cobb Regional Library, 1 pm to 2 pm. (678) 398-5828
- Tuesday, September 13: Introduction to E-Books through Overdrive, Switzer Library, 2 pm to 3:30 pm. (770) 528-2320
- Wednesday, September 14: Which Device is Best for Me? Stratton Library, 1 pm to 2 pm. (770) 528-2522
- Thursday, September 15: OverDrive (E-Books and E-Audiobooks), West Cobb Regional Library, 1 pm to 2 pm. (770) 528-4699
- Friday, September 16: Video for All Ages: Bookflix, Indieflix,and OverDrive, Switzer Library, 1 pm to 2 pm. (770) 528-2320
It’s easy to get a library card! For information on Cobb County library cards, please visit http://www.cobbcat.org/using-the-library/library-card-account-information or go to any of the 16 Cobb library locations.