Need information for a DIY project? Trying to find community services? Want a recommendation for your next read? Fill out the form below and an Ask-A-Librarian staff member will respond within two business days.
Questions that can be answered with short, factual responses are best for email. If you have a question with a broader scope, you may get referrals to other resources to start or continue your research.
Have comments, suggestions, or need other help? Select the appropriate link below.
- I have a question about my library account or materials I have checked out. Contact Customer Service
- I would like to suggest a book/CD/DVD title for the library. Suggest New Material
- I have a question about the library’s online databases or downloadable/streaming services. Ask a Librarian on the form below.
- I need homework help from a certified teacher or tutor. TutorATL
- I have a question about the Georgia Room’s genealogy resources and services. Contact the Georgia Room
- I have a comment/suggestion about library services or the website. Contact Customer Service