The Cobb County Public Library System provides space at the Central, Regional and East Cobb Libraries for individual or small groups engaged in quiet study, work or group projects. The study rooms are available during regular library hours.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis. Same day reservations can be made. A study room will be held for 15 minutes after the requested time before the reservation is considered canceled.
- Request for study room can be made in person at the Reference Desk or by telephone.
- Individuals requesting the study room must be at least 14 years of age.
- Study rooms are scheduled for two (2) hours per day. Additional time per day may be granted if there is no waiting list.
- The number of people occupying the study room may not exceed the capacity of the room.
- A study room left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be considered abandoned and will be assigned to next user.
- Study rooms may not be used to distribute or sell goods or services.
- Library policies, including Rules of Behavior and Meeting Room Policy, are to be followed.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the study rooms.
- Library is not responsible for any items left unattended.
Approved: Library Board of Trustees
April 22, 2013
Link to PDF Printable Study Room Use Policy »